Ditali, Cavolo Nero, Chilli, Ricotta.
Make your own pasta: Not Necessary
Recipe – Ditali Pasta
600g Artisanal Ditali pasta
Recipe – Base
2 – 3 Cavolo Nero bunches (de-stemmed and roughly chopped
30g Crushed Garlic
3 Long Red Chillies (finely chopped)
2 Lemons (juiced)
Method – Pasta
1) Cook pasta for approximately 6 minutes or until al dente.
Method – Base
1) In a wide based pan, add 100mL of oil and bring to a medium heat.
2) Add the garlic and chillies.
3) Cook and continue to stir.
4) Once the mixture starts to become quite fragrant, add the cavolo nero.
5) Toss and then deglaze with the lemon juice.
6) Add the cooked pasta and season with salt.
1) Serve pasta into bowls.
2) Randomly place ricotta over the top.
3) Very simple and classic flavours. Enjoy!